my friend'S sTory

on Sunday, February 26, 2006
yesterday, i came back from school, i were very tired. so i had a nice bath before i sleep...
when i wake up my friend tell me a story about my fren -> the ant

wow, it's not the end yet ok..
it is about an unlucky ant.. which crawl searching for food and mate.. near my window..
without realising there is a new neigbour arond the neighbourhood. The lizard - domastic lizard..
this little lonely get caught by the lizard.. but she stragule for saving her life.. she came across a wire frame and hold it very tight untill the lizard torn it apart...her life stop there but how ever she still keep holding at the wire till her last breath... the ant


$$[may the god bless all the living thing]$$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...