TOP 5 Laptop Selected from KeeManXP Laptop review

on Thursday, December 02, 2010
Whenever mention about laptop, DELL will be the first to pop up in my head. And during the study period of my Master Research, TOSHIBA accompany me. so she is my second lover. Wondering WHY I am so in the mood for the laptop Talk during this  busy moment doing my thesis Chapter 2 – Literature  Review writing?
It  happen while I having my lunch break today, this is how my story begin…

I checking out for my friends blog update, I were loafing at KeeManXP blog and my could not  stop my hand from click the “ Laptop review”. unexpectedly I came across some nice laptop with great specs and
 It’s Killing me… I would like to share with you my TOP 5 list.

1.Dell Inspiron M301z NOW ONLY from RM1999 RM 1,699 Powered by AMD Ahtlon II Neo
  • Slim and compact with SEXY silver design
  • Comes with Integrated ATi Mobility Radeon HD 4225 graphic card 
  • Enhance battery life (of about 4-5 hours)
  • With extra RM200, you can upgrade the RAM to 4GB
Read more: http://keemanxp.com/blog/2010/dell-inspiron-m301z-powered-by-amd-neo-from-rm1999.html
also visit Dell Malaysia Website

2.Toshiba Portege T130: Super Long Battery Life
  • Outstanding Battery Life (Up to 11 Hours as tested by MobileMark).
    This laptop lasts for up to 11 hours* on a single charge, but it depends on configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized. The one I tested last for about 7 hours, while doing simple net surfing and web chatting with no accessories (like USB mouse) attached. Still pretty decent!
  • Ultralight, Ultraportable
    It weight about 1.76kg, which light and easy to carry around, like hanging around at cafes.
  • 3D Hard Drive Protection
    It also comes with A 3-axis monitoring system dynamically detects free falls, shock or vibration in all directions and rapidly prepares the drive head for impact, protecting your valuable data. Pretty cool huh?
  • Connectivity ~ USB Sleep-and-Charge Ports
    This is what I like as well, it allows you to charge your smart phone, MP3 player or other portable electronics, even with your Notebook PC turned off.
Read More:http://keemanxp.com/blog/2009/toshiba-portege-t130-super-long-battery-life.html

3.Dell Inspiron 1464 14″ Notebook with Intel Core i5

  • 14" High Definition (720p) WLED Display with TrueLife
  • Windows 7 Home Premium
  • Intel Core i5 Processor 430M (2.26GHz 1066MHz FSB)
  • 2GB DDR3 RAM
  • 320GB HDD
  • ATI HD 4330 512MB VRAM
  • 8X DVD +/- RW
  • 1.3MP, with face regconition

Read more: http://keemanxp.com/blog/2010/dell-inspiron-1464-14-notebook-with-intel-core-i5.html

4.Dell Malaysia Introduces New Variants of Dell Studio 14

Sadly i am able to trace the track of this model anymore
Read more:http://keemanxp.com/blog/2010/dell-malaysia-introduces-new-variants-dell-studio-14.html

5.Toshiba Qosmio F60 S530 – The Gaming and Multimedia Laptop
  • Intel® CoreTM i3-330M processor 2.13GHz
  • Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit
  • 4GB DDR3 1066MHz SDRAM expandable to 8GB
  • 15.6″ WXGA HD Clear SuperView LED Backlight TFT display
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GT330M up to 1786MB total available graphics (ext 1GB VRAM)
  • 500GB (SATA) with shock absorbers
  • DVD SuperMulti Double Layer Drive (DVD ± RW/RAM)
  • harman/kardon stereo speakers, 16-bit Stereo with Intel® High definition Audio Support
  • 2.7KG
  • BT V2.1 + EDR , Integrated 802.11bgn , 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit LAN

Read more: http://keemanxp.com/blog/2010/toshiba-qosmio-f60-s530.html
also visit Toshiba Malaysia or Toshiba TeleDynamic

Like to see more Laptop review:


And also A Guide for Students :How to Buy a Laptop
Read more: http://keemanxp.com/blog/2009/laptop-buy-a-laptop-for-students.html#ixzz16wlsSfqC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...