WhiteSmoke : help you write better...

on Friday, December 10, 2010
WhiteSmoke Writer 2010 is a world-class software application for correcting and enhancing your English writing. It allows you to perform advanced grammar checking, style checking, and spell checking on your texts, in a single click. Hahaha sound cool right?
I get to know this software from my research supervisor. He complained my english NOT very good; Yes I admit that, now I am so glad to have WhiteSmoke 2010, I eventually can write like a professional.. hehe

If your English is NOT so good like me. TRY this software and you will be amaze by it.
"For writers of all skill level, WhiteSmoke Writer 2010 is the all-in-one solution for error-free and persuasive writing."
Read more and get more Here. CHEER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...