Try MAX yourself ...

on Sunday, March 13, 2011
i found my self boring today.. after finished my Nasi Kerabu i bought from Pasar malam near my hostel. i suddenly felt i must had miss out something.. But don't know what.. so bring together with me RM4.30 in the pocket, headed to the shop downstairs look up for the thing i missed. From shelf to shelf, from stack to stack.. i end up in front of the fridge and had a feeling to get my self some drink (i think...) Then i saw that logo shining and blinking in the darkness...bla.. bla .. bla...
 it is just the PEPSI max new bottle design.. i like it so much and had it share here.. a carbon-black alike bottle with the slogan  behind written....
"IF YOU CAN'T FIND MISS RIGHT FIND MIS CHIEF"

and i don't have any ideal what that mean...

1 comments:

Capricorn❤ said...

shining and blinking in the darkness ٩(•̮̮̃ •̃)۶
like. hahahaa~ =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...