DiGi - Dear Malaysians

on Tuesday, August 23, 2011
DIGI is inviting YOU, Malaysia people to express and share your "SORRY" thru FB, twitter or SMS. For me it is a very nice and noble afford by DIGI especially during these festive season: Hari Raya & Merdeka to show our 1Malaysia spirit. And to you people out there, let's be express you sincere SORRY now. So, let try it out now at www.dear malaysian.com

I had done one extra promotion for my FB profile picture. and happy to spreading the words out...
P.S: my will to spreading this campaign is the effect of watching the video attached bellow. enjoy it!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

While reading your blog it seems that you research on this topic very much. I must tell you that your blog is very informative and it helps other also.

wholesale linens

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...