Nasi Lemak 2.0 - 8 Sept 2011

on Tuesday, September 06, 2011
As a Fan of Namewee i am putting up this Entry to promote and support the movie. Although he has been in the news and being media target due to one of his video that accused been humiliating Malaysia and the national anthem.  Yet, there still Many of his music / song is very nice and some of it is already in my YouTube favorite list. Lately kept seeing the song Rasa Sayang 2.0 the OST for the latest Namewee's movie Nasi Lemak 2.0 which is going to be on cinema on this 8 Sept 2011. Check out the nearest Cinema screening.
Here is the official movie trailer.
 
 and i also like the OST for this movie Rasa Sayang 2.0



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I?e read through a number of the articles in your website , and I love the way you blog. I included it to my favorites blog site list and will also be checking quickly.

wholesale linens

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...